There is a common misconception that SEO (search engine optimization) is merely content based. What do I mean by that? Many try to “get hits” or bring traffic to their page by overstuffing keywords/tags or replicating content found on other sites.
Here’s a shortlist of what can be described as the essentials of SEO:
- Know your business. Know your audience.
- High-quality, original content is good. High-quality, original, non-text content is better. Original video content will generate a higher ranking than mere text will.
- User experience is everything. If your website is frustrating to use (especially on a phone), your potential customers will likely take their business elsewhere.
- Authority. Is your website linked as a source by other websites?
- Keep keywords in the URL too. A numbered blog post is less than ideal for SEO. Blog posts and other links should include keywords in their URLs.
While this is only a shortlist, our SEO tools and services are proven to increase ranking and traffic to your websites.
Request Free Demo