There is a common misconception that SEO (search engine optimization) is merely content based. What do I mean by that? Many try to “get hits” or bring traffic to their page by overstuffing keywords/tags or replicating content found on other sites.
Here’s a shortlist of some important details of SEO:
- Know your business. Know your audience.
- High-quality, original content is always good.
- Original video content will also help decrease your bounce rate.
- User experience is everything. If your website is frustrating to use (especially on a phone), your potential customers will likely take their business elsewhere.
- Build Online Authority. Is your website linked as a source by other websites?
- Keep keywords in the URL too. A numbered blog post is less than ideal for SEO. Blog posts and other links should include keywords in their URLs.
While this is only a shortlist, our SEO tools and services are proven to increase ranking and traffic to your websites.