- What is the purpose of your business?
- What are the products and services you offer?
- What is your value proposition?
- How are you communicating your value proposition?
- What differentiates you from the competition?
- What is my marketing budget and how am I using it?
- Who are my team members (vendors, and staff)?
- What are the skills of my business team?
- What are the marketing technologies I currently own?
- How can I maximize the marketing resources I own?
- What are other technologies I could / should be using?
Your Content System
- Who is your target audience (Persona, Demographics)?
- What are your target channels (Web, Social, Email, PPC)?
- What is your frequency of publication?
- What is your production process?
- How do you integrate SEO research?
- At what stage do you do your proofreading?
Your SEO Strategy
- What is the purpose of your website?
- What is / is not SEO friendly about your website?
- What are your top three competitor doing with keywords?
- What are your competitors longest running PPC adds?
- What are your competitors doing with social keywords?
- What keywords can you use as part of your goals?
Your Quality Reporting
- What analytics do you use and what are they telling you?
- What are your website conversion rates?
- What are the eMail stats telling you?
- What are your social media stats telling you?
- How are demographics collected from new customers?
- What do you need to change in points 1 through 5?
Digital Marketing Review Download
- READ MORE -
Of Course! Share Your Comments...
Find Local View On Social
If you would like more information on any of our digital marketing solutions, just ask!.